Sunday, March 31, 2024

*I Have Returned to an Ancient Place

Greetings one and all from me, Paul Williams!!! Welcome back to my haiga blog!

It has been many years since I last posted.  Since then my life has taken many turns, some in anguish, others exhilarating, others beautiful and triumphant.  

I have traveled tens of thousands of miles, seen many new lands, studied and performed music in both Japan and America, studied at art schools and ateliers, and.now I paint.

Yes, and now I paint! (www.paulwilliamsfineart.com).

and yes, now I am closing-in on creating haiga 🙂.   

I have returned!!!

I have returned with renewed skills and new life experiences!  So here we go....
-----------------------------------

Ancient Place (by Paul Williams) 2/11/2024

I am in awe 
of this ancient place.

The silence is stirring; 
 my mind wanders.


Artist: Paul Williams

I welcome your comments🙂.

No comments:

Post a Comment